MATTE MOISTURIZING AND ANTI-AGING, 50 + DNA
Matte, free-flowing moisturizing cream for strong skin protection (SPF 50) against solar radiation and pollution, protecting skin DNA.
+82% Clean Ingredients
REASONS TO LOVE IT
- Protects skin at three levels: EPIDERMIS from erythema and sunburns, DERMIS from pigmentary damage or dark spots and DNA from cell aging by neutralizing free radicals
- Moisturizing, replenishing, regenerating, soothing and anti-swelling effect
- Matte, light and pleasant silky-touch effect
- Extreme and long-lasting protection
- Protects skin against Atmospheric, UVA and Domestic Pollution
50 ml Airless Tube
Light, matte, noncomedogenic, moisturizing cream (oil-free)
Protects skin from solar radiation in three ways:
- Epidermis: Ultraviolet B radiation
- Dermis: Ultraviolet A radiation
- Cells: Shield against air pollution, UVA/UVB and household contamination
SELECTED ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- High-quality chemical and biological combination sunscreens, for effective anti-aging and anti-spot treatment.
- Plant-based epithelial growth factor (EGF): Enhances skin defenses and regeneration and smooths out wrinkles.
- Natural moisturizing factor: Regulates epidermal water content, improves softness and elasticity, prevents skin aging.
- Tripeptide-33: Prevents DNA damage caused by UV radiation.
- Organic chamomile and bisabolol: Anti-inflammatory, soothing properties. Fights free radicals.
- Antipollution active ingredient to cleanse and decalcify contaminating particles of skin, forming a physical shield on skin to protect from pollution.
- Organic aloe vera: Moisturizes, soothes irritation, refreshes.
- Preservatives: Approved for natural and organic cosmetics.
- Apply daily in the morning before leaving home as a protective barrier against pollution, UVA/UVB rays and foreign agents.
- Sunscreen creams should be apply at least 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- In case of sun exposure, reapply every two hours or after bathing or sweating.
Recommended for all skin types, even types very sensitive to sun exposure, prone to spots and/or exposed to laser treatments or radiation therapy.